Your use of this website and mobile application (collectively “Online Service”) is wholly at your own risk. This Online Service is provided on an “as is” basis with no representation, guarantee or agreement of any kind as to its functionality. Please be reminded of the following risks disclosed and be aware of the following terms and conditions.
NO OFFER, SOLICITATION OR RECOMMENDATION OF FINANCIAL SERVICES OR PRODUCTS
- Making available information about products or services on this Online Service does not constitute an offer, solicitation or recommendation of any products or services provided by AGBA Group Holding Limited together with its subsidiaries (“we”, “us”, “our” and collectively referred to as the “AGBA Group”). The information provided on this Online Service is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Online Service shall not be considered as communicating:
- any invitation or inducement to engage in lending, investment or insurance activity; or
- any offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities or other instruments or to buy insurance outside any jurisdiction where we are licensed or authorized to perform such activities.
- Products or services you may view on or through this Online Service may not be registered or authorized by any central bank, governmental or regulatory authority in your place of residence or location. Accordingly, you may not be protected by the securities laws, banking laws, insurance laws or other relevant laws and regulations of your place of residence or jurisdictions with respect to products or services you may view on or through this Online Service.
- We do not represent that any securities, insurance products or services you may view on or through this Online Service are suitable for you or any particular person. You acknowledge that:
- neither we nor any other member company of the AGBA Group have solicited your use of this Online Service or any request for information you have made as a result of using this Online Service; and
- any information provided on this Online Service does not constitute and should not be considered as investment, financial, tax or professional advice. You should obtain your own independent investment, financial, tax and professional advice as appropriate.
TRANSMITTING OVER THE INTERNET
- We endeavor to ensure the security of your data transmitted via this Online Service through the use of encryption technologies. Additionally, by using this Online Service, you acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send using this Online Service may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
- Communications via the internet may be affected by factors beyond the AGBA Group’s reasonable control, including but not limited to a breakdown or failure of communication facilities, inherent technological deficiencies, network traffic congestion or any blockage or interruption, delay, corruption or interception of such communication. You agree that the above factors may cause the following to happen:
- failure or delay in all or any part in the AGBA Group’s receipt of your instructions;
- failure or delay in the execution of these instructions;
- execution of instructions at the prices/rates different from those prevailing at the time these instructions were given; or
- inability to execute instructions at particular quoted prices/rates or at any “at best” or “at market” prices/rates.
- You further acknowledge and agree that there are risks of interception of instructions from you as well as errors in any communication of instructions sent to or received from the AGBA Group and it is not usually possible to cancel an instruction after it has been given by you even under such circumstances.
- We will not be liable to you for any incompleteness, suspension, failure, interruption or delay in the services that will be provided through this Online Service, in part or in full, due to any factors not under our reasonable control and the consequences of which would have been unavoidable despite all efforts to the contrary.
- Please be reminded that appropriate computer equipment and software, internet access and a specific email address provided and designated by yourself are required for accessing our online services. We cannot guarantee that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer, mobile phone or other device for accessing internet (“Device”). We are not responsible for any losses or damages that you may suffer as a result of this. You are solely responsible for ensuring adequate protection and back-up of the Device and/or any data within such Device, taking reasonable and appropriate precautions against computer viruses or other destructive properties and for preventing the transmission of any computer viruses to your Device.
LINKED WEBSITES (OR MOBILE APPLICATIONS)
- This Online Service may include hyperlinks to other websites (or mobile application) for your convenience. The products and services offered on these websites (or mobile application) may be limited to persons located or residing in only that particular jurisdiction. In addition, the content on these linked websites (or mobile application) may not be intended for persons located or residing in jurisdictions that restrict the distribution of such content. The terms and conditions governing the use of the website (or mobile application) of each AGBA Group entity may differ and you should consult and carefully read the applicable terms and conditions before using the website (or mobile application).
- This Online Service may be linked to other third party websites through hyperlinks. Your use of such websites is wholly at your own risk. You understand that the content, accuracy or opinions provided by such third party websites or the links to other websites have not been examined, verified, or approved by the AGBA Group and that the AGBA Group does not give any assurance or guarantee and makes no warranty or representation as to the availability or the continued availability, timeliness, suitability, correctness, reliability or completeness of any content in these third party websites.
- Before accessing these third party websites, please review the terms and conditions, privacy and cookie policies of these websites to understand how use of that website may affect you.
- The AGBA Group will not bear liability for any loss or damage arising from the use, presence of, suspension, disruption and/or other non-availability of any content or services provided by these third party websites or service providers. Your interaction with the aforementioned, including the provision of any information thereto or any transaction therewith, will be entirely at your own risk and your sole responsibility. You will also be deemed to have waived absolutely your recourse to the AGBA Group for any loss or damage suffered as a result of browsing or accessing any third party websites or using any services provided by third party service providers through this Online Service.
Third Party Internet User Services for Customer
- We may from time to time make available to you various internet-based services through this Online Service (such as market analysis, financial planning tools or other information provided by third parties). These may be provided by third party service providers and in all such cases, you agree and accept that:
- such services and their contents are provided by a third party service provider under a separate arrangement not involving us, and you shall be subject to that third party service provider’s terms and conditions;
- while we will take reasonable steps when selecting such third party service provider, no assurance or guarantee can be given and no warranty or representation is made as to the service, or its suitability, content, performance, accuracy, reliability or completeness or otherwise;
- under no circumstances will we be liable for any damage, whether direct or indirect, incidental or subsequent arising out of the use of and/or from the suspension, disruption or other non-availability of such services, or for any errors or omissions or other problems relating thereto;
- to enable you to use certain services, we may need to transfer your personal data to the third party service providers;
- before applying for the relevant services, you should consider and understand the terms and conditions as well as the personal data privacy and collection policy of that third party service provider;
- it is your sole responsibility to decide (having due regard to the descriptions provided by the third party service provider) if such services are suitable, whether or not to make application for such services, and whether or not to accept the third party service provider’s terms and conditions and personal data policy (if any);
- there are no guarantees as to the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of any data or other market information and neither we nor any disseminating party shall be liable in any way for any loss or damage arising from or caused by any inaccuracy, error or delay in or omission from any such data, information or message, or the transmission or delivery of the same, non-performance or interruption of any such data, message or information whether or not due to any negligent act of any such person, or to any other cause beyond the reasonable control of any such party; and
- the market data and/or information available through this Online Service is provided to the AGBA Group by the relevant participating securities exchange, an association or agent which disseminate such data and information with assertion of a proprietary interest in such data and information.
- You are strongly recommended to contact the relevant third party service provider to resolve any questions and/or obtain further information and/or clarification regarding any such services.
LIMITATIONS OF THE INTERNET TECHNOLOGY
- While we make reasonable efforts to provide the services to you through this Online Services, you acknowledge that that the internet is a complex and rapidly advancing technology. Accordingly, while AGBA Group is committed to developing its internet capabilities:
- the services may not meet all your requirements or expectations;
- access to this Online Services may be subject to IT risks such as interruptions, failures of hardware or software, errors, transmission blackouts, delayed transmissions due to internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the internet, market volume or volatility, system failure or upgrades or maintenance or for other reasons;
- features or functionality of this Online Services may from time to time be varied;
- to help reduce any of these risks, while AGBA Group may set (and from time to time revise) limitations on the transaction size, funds transfer destinations and other features of the service and this Online Services and/or may set user requirements; and
- use of the services through this Online Services may be restricted by the type, specification and/or configuration of your device